Ezra 3:11 His faithful love endures forever



Catching up on my She Reads Truth podcasts (#80 Week 3 of This Is The Old Testament) and this verse struck not only the ol’ heart strings but the deepest part of my soul. I honestly could feel the abundant love these people had for their Lord. Your Lord. My Lord. 

Gosh, the Bible and it’s living word is so exhilarating and rewarding. You cannot help but feel God’s love after reading Scripture. No book has ever made me feel so alive and loved. The Bible is an extraordinary living and breathing document of our history and the promise of our future redemption. It’s so beautiful. God is so beautiful. ❤️

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱: “𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱; 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.” 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱’𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱. 𝗘𝘇𝗿𝗮 𝟯:𝟭𝟭

Comments

Popular Posts